Bridal shows are the best way to build your client base!
All bridal shows are not created equal!
When choosing a bridal show to participate in buyer beware:
- Check Better Business Reviews
- Ask other wedding pros which are the best shows to be in
- How long have they been doing shows in your area?
- If new take the number of attendees they are promising with a grain of salt – compare to what long term shows are getting which is closer to reality
- If they are giving multi-show discounts make sure you are not signing long term auto renewals that you won’t be able to get out of.
- Make sure you read and re-read your contract and know what is included – tables? chairs? electricity?
- If they don’t charge engaged couples to attend, what quality of client will you get? How many actually show up?
- Do your homework!
Las Vegas’ original bridal show The Bridal Spectacular is now being held at The Rio Hotel & Casino. If its someplace else it is not us! Call 702-368-0088 for more information. Now booking our next show.
Preparation for being in a bridal expo is vital to your success and ROI!
We highly recommend this series of videos created by Marc McIntosh and We Speak Weddings. Marc McIntosh is a successful wedding show producer and popular speaker at Wedding MBA each year. As a member of this group, we are able to share these videos with you to help you not only understand why you should be in a bridal show, but how to do a better job at the show in securing leads and following up with them as well as some general marketing tips.
We are posting one of the videos here, but make sure you go to the website and view them all! WeSpeakWeddingMarketing.com
Check out our next bridal event coming up soon! BridalSpectacular.com
Engaged Couples were Surveyed after the recent Bridal Spectacular at The Rio to see what kind of purchasing decisions they had made.
- 55% had not made the final decision as of yet of who they would hire
- 12.7 % had already hired 1 wedding pro
- 11.11% had already hired 2 wedding pros
- 3.17% had hired 3 wedding pros
- 4.76% had hired 4 or more wedding pros
- 4.76% told us they had appointments coming and listed some specific vendors they were hiring.
What other forms of advertising can give this kind of immediate results? This is only 3 weeks after the show, many more purchasing decisions will be made as weeks go by. If you do your follow up, you can increase your chances that these couples will decide to hire you. Face to face with these couples has helped them focus on what they need and who they think they will hire. Follow up can cement those decisions.
As the show producer, I got to be the fly on the wall as the couples passed in the hall and I heard so many excited couples talking about why they preferred one vendor over another. They talked about how helpful you were or how they liked your personality.
The one common dissapointment they expressed is they did not find many “show specials”. No one wants you to discount the value of your product or service, but adding a bonus incentive as a “show special” and having a prominent sign to feature it will attract their attention.
Book us at the show and we will add a 16 x 20 image of your favorite photo after the wedding.
Book your wedding cake with us and we will add a dessert station of chocolate covered strawberries.
The possibilities are endless, so next show I hope to hear as the brides walk through the hall…..”I can’t believe all the special deals they are offering!!!!”
Book your space in the July 20 & 21 Bridal Spectacular now!