Engaged Couples were Surveyed after the recent Bridal Spectacular at The Rio to see what kind of purchasing decisions they had made.
- 55% had not made the final decision as of yet of who they would hire
- 12.7 % had already hired 1 wedding pro
- 11.11% had already hired 2 wedding pros
- 3.17% had hired 3 wedding pros
- 4.76% had hired 4 or more wedding pros
- 4.76% told us they had appointments coming and listed some specific vendors they were hiring.
What other forms of advertising can give this kind of immediate results? This is only 3 weeks after the show, many more purchasing decisions will be made as weeks go by. If you do your follow up, you can increase your chances that these couples will decide to hire you. Face to face with these couples has helped them focus on what they need and who they think they will hire. Follow up can cement those decisions.
As the show producer, I got to be the fly on the wall as the couples passed in the hall and I heard so many excited couples talking about why they preferred one vendor over another. They talked about how helpful you were or how they liked your personality.
The one common dissapointment they expressed is they did not find many “show specials”. No one wants you to discount the value of your product or service, but adding a bonus incentive as a “show special” and having a prominent sign to feature it will attract their attention.
Book us at the show and we will add a 16 x 20 image of your favorite photo after the wedding.
Book your wedding cake with us and we will add a dessert station of chocolate covered strawberries.
The possibilities are endless, so next show I hope to hear as the brides walk through the hall…..”I can’t believe all the special deals they are offering!!!!”
Book your space in the July 20 & 21 Bridal Spectacular now!
One of the mistakes exhibitors at a bridal show often make is to not prepare their staff to insure you get the ROI you want. Here are some tips to help increase your level of success.
Prepare Your Team
Once couples arrive at your booth, you want to ensure you have the best team onsite to promote your company and answer questions. Keep the following in mind to prepare your team:
- Arrive early and dress professionally.
- Allow more time than you think you need for your booth set-up.
- Give yourself time before the show begins to network with the other exhibitors so you can refer attendees back-and-forth.
- Have enough employees on-hand so you are able to speak to as many brides as possible.
- Give your employees regular breaks so they don’t burn out. Also be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Don’t hide in your booth or behind the tables! Stand (not sit) near the aisle to gain more foot traffic and appear more welcoming.
- Consider holding a contest to reward the employees who bring the most qualified leads.
- DO NOT start breaking down your booth until the show is over! If you start breaking down early, you will miss out on potential sales from the couples who arrived late and stay until the very end.
- Make sure they understand this is not a vacation, they can have fun with the couples, but not stand around and talk to other staff members and ignore the attendees.
- Have a follow up plan that includes how to collect hot leads at the show so you can follow up on them immediately and then a plan to follow up on the show lead list.
- See you at the show!
The Ladies of Makeup in the 702
Upcoming Las Vegas Bridal Spectacular Events:
Veils & Vino at Cashman Center August 18 & 19, 2017
Bridal Spectacular at The Rio Hotel & Casino January 20 & 21, 2018
Bridal Spectacular Veils & Vino Coming July of 2018 TBA
Call 702-368-0088 for more information.