A creative and effective Bridal Show booth display is the first step to successful exhibiting.
The main purpose of your bridal show booth is to attract the bride and/or groom to you so that you can talk to them. You have just seconds to create awareness before they walk past, and on to the next booth.
Your booth display needs to:
- Grab their attention
- Build their interest in talking to you
- Create a desire to find out more
- Demand a call to action
- Keep it short: Your audience is on the move and unlikely to come to a full halt to read three paragraphs of inch high copy
- Put “action” in your words: In the fast paced trade show hall, active verbs put action in booth copy, thus encourage the bride to step into your booth.
- Make sure signage can be read: Don’t fall into the trap of being cute and scripty. Use clean bold letters that are easy to see and read.
- Pair text with visuals: This will double your chance of getting the attendees attention.
- Use large photographs: Small photos are difficult to see from a distance, the larger the better!
Focus Your Message
Focus on who you are.
If you carry multiple products, don’t try to fill the booth with everything in your product line, be selective. Stick to the products that are most important for them to see.