LAW SCHOOL FOR WEDDING PROFESSIONALS is a one-day educational workshop led by wedding industry attorney KATY CARRIER, designed to help wedding professionals understand and implement policies, practices and protections for their business.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
– Selecting the proper business structure, such as LLCs & S corporations
– Business insurance
– Client contracts, including must-have clauses
– Employment issues, including independent contractors and interns
– Trade secrets
– Social media law, including legal issues with blogs, Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest
– and more!
The Las Vegas workshop is being held on Monday, October 1 from 9am – 5pm at SLICE OF VEGAS at Mandalay Bay, and includes breakfast, lunch and written course materials. Each attendee will also receive special rates on contract templates and custom legal services. Visit WWW.LAWSCHOOLFORWEDDINGPROS.COM for more info, and register at WWW.LASVEGASLAWSCHOOLFORWEDDINGPROS.EVENTBRITE.COM. Register by July 31st with the code “JULY” for an extra 10% off of the early bird rate!
This sounds like a must attend event for all wedding professionals that is why I have chosen it for our Article of The Week.
Upcoming Bridal Shows
Find it here!
- Engaged Couples Tell Us How Many Wedding Pros They Hired Within 3 weeks of Bridal Show
- What works today for Reaching Brides, Grooms and Engaged Couples?
- Preparing Your Bridal Show Team for Sales at the Show and After!
- What are you doing to prepare for your next bridal show or wedding expo?
- The best way to reach brides in Las Vegas – Bridal Spectacular
- Bring Your A-Game to the 2017 Winter Bridal Show
Wedding Marketing Expert
Author- Debra Hansen