LAW SCHOOL FOR WEDDING PROFESSIONALS is a one-day educational workshop led by wedding industry attorney KATY CARRIER, designed to help wedding professionals understand and implement policies, practices and protections for their business.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
– Selecting the proper business structure, such as LLCs & S corporations
– Business insurance
– Client contracts, including must-have clauses
– Employment issues, including independent contractors and interns
– Trade secrets
– Social media law, including legal issues with blogs, Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest
– and more!
The Las Vegas workshop is being held on Monday, October 1 from 9am – 5pm at SLICE OF VEGAS at Mandalay Bay, and includes breakfast, lunch and written course materials. Each attendee will also receive special rates on contract templates and custom legal services. Visit WWW.LAWSCHOOLFORWEDDINGPROS.COM for more info, and register at WWW.LASVEGASLAWSCHOOLFORWEDDINGPROS.EVENTBRITE.COM. Register by July 31st with the code “JULY” for an extra 10% off of the early bird rate!
This sounds like a must attend event for all wedding professionals that is why I have chosen it for our Article of The Week.
Upcoming Bridal Shows
Find it here!
- The best way to reach brides in Las Vegas – Bridal Spectacular
- Bring Your A-Game to the 2017 Winter Bridal Show
- Tips for Exhibiting at the 2016 Bridal Spectacular “Veils & Vino” Bridal Show
- You Don’t Do Bridal Shows Because They Cost Too Much? Really?
- Event Sponsorships are on the Rise in 2016 as Brands are Looking for Innovative Ways to Reach Consumers
- Get Ready for the 25th Anniversary Bridal Spectacular Show
Wedding Marketing Expert
Author- Debra Hansen