LAW SCHOOL FOR WEDDING PROFESSIONALS is a one-day educational workshop led by wedding industry attorney KATY CARRIER, designed to help wedding professionals understand and implement policies, practices and protections for their business.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
– Selecting the proper business structure, such as LLCs & S corporations
– Business insurance
– Client contracts, including must-have clauses
– Employment issues, including independent contractors and interns
– Trade secrets
– Social media law, including legal issues with blogs, Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest
– and more!
The Las Vegas workshop is being held on Monday, October 1 from 9am – 5pm at SLICE OF VEGAS at Mandalay Bay, and includes breakfast, lunch and written course materials. Each attendee will also receive special rates on contract templates and custom legal services. Visit WWW.LAWSCHOOLFORWEDDINGPROS.COM for more info, and register at WWW.LASVEGASLAWSCHOOLFORWEDDINGPROS.EVENTBRITE.COM. Register by July 31st with the code “JULY” for an extra 10% off of the early bird rate!
This sounds like a must attend event for all wedding professionals that is why I have chosen it for our Article of The Week.
Upcoming Bridal Shows
Join 769 other followers
Find it here!
- Getting Postponed Weddings Caught Up Has You Crazy
- Promoting Yourself Through Social Media is Not Enough – Meet Couples Face to Face
- Be Careful Which Bridal Shows You Choose
- Educational Videos to Help Your Prepare for Your Next Bridal or Wedding Expo
- Engaged Couples Tell Us How Many Wedding Pros They Hired Within 3 weeks of Bridal Show
- What works today for Reaching Brides, Grooms and Engaged Couples?
Author- Debra Hansen