It’s that time again! The 2016 Bridal Spectacular “Veils & Vino” Bridal Show is just around the corner where Las Vegas wedding pros will have the opportunity to meet with more quality brides than at any other bridal show in Las Vegas. Whether you are new or have been exhibiting for years, we have a few tips and reminders to help you get the most out of the show.
Before the Show
You still have time to connect with brides before the show begins. Consider implementing pre-show promotions to drive brides directly to your booth and give them an incentive to book with you, such as:
- Send out a pre-show email blast or postcard and ask brides to stop by to see you. You can also email personal invites with a special message or promotion you will be running during the show.
- Share the Bridal Spectacular show schedule on your website and social media with a link to sign-up for an one-on-one consultation.
- Post announcements on your social media channels asking your followers to visit you at the show. You can also run a social media contest or provide an exclusive social media offer for those who stop by. Use #BridalSpectacular2016 and #WedPro16 to save your couples $5 off admission.
- Offer brides a special gift or discount if they come visit your booth.
- Remember to include your booth number on all your pre-show communications, including emails, direct mail, ads, social media and your website.
BrideScan is the ultimate free mobile app that helps connect brides and wedding professionals during the bridal show. Brides will no longer misplace your business cards or hand-outs, as all of your information can easily be saved directly to a bride’s phone through the app. Simply follow these steps before the show:
- Encourage brides to download the FREE BrideScan App on their phone.
- When speaking with them at the show, be sure they scan your vendor badge so they can easily follow-up with you afterwards.
- Order your BrideScan Exhibitor Marketing Kit from Bridal Spectacular by August 10, and we will provide you with two BrideScan lanyards, a BrideScan sign and a packet to keep everything together and orgainized for use from show-to-show. Call 702-368-0088 for more information. We will set you up in the BrideScan system and you will receive an email with the information you need to fill out your profile and any special offers you want the engaged couples to see.
Make Your Booth Stand Out
Having a great looking booth with branded signage and handouts is vital to help you look professional and standout to brides. Be sure to create and order any booth materials in advance, including banners, business cards, brochures/handouts, signage, as well as a way to track your booth visitors.
To make it even easier for our exhibitors, Bridal Spectacular has teamed up with local advertising agency, Up All Day Creative Solutions, to provide you with an exclusive discount for custom designed marketing materials to help you get the most out of your show experience. Bridal Spectacular Show exhibitors get up to 50% off on all of your show marketing needs, including:
- Booth Signage & Backdrops
- Booth Flyers/Hand-Outs
- Pre and Post-Show Emails
- Pre and Post-Show Postcards
- Social Media Contests
To learn more, please email email@example.com.
For more great tips on how set up your booth, take a look at the videos below:
Prepare Your Team
Once couples arrive to your booth, you will want to ensure you have the best team onsite to promote your company and answer questions. Keep the following in mind to prepare your team:
- Arrive early and dress professionally. Allow more time than you think you need for your booth set-up.
- Give yourself time before the show begins to network with the other exhibitors so you can refer attendees back-and-forth.
- Have enough staffers on-hand so you are able to speak to as many brides as possible.
- Bring booth staffers who are excited to be there and engage with the couples.
- Give your staffers regular breaks so they don’t burn out. Also be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Don’t hide in your booth or behind the tables! Stand (not sit) near the aisle to gain more foot traffic and appear more approachable.
- Consider holding a contest to reward the staffers who bring the most qualified leads.
- DO NOT start breaking down your booth until the show is over! The show will end on Saturday at 4pm this year and couples will stay until the very end. If you start breaking down early, you will deter the couples that are there until closing.
During the Show
The show is only two days, so be sure to make the most out of it! Of course, you could just hang out in your booth and hope the brides will come to you, but if you are proactive you will achieve better results. Consider implementing these strategies to generate more leads:
- Get social with the Millennials! Post photos to your social media sites with couples and/or stream live videos from the show on Facebook Live or Periscope to build buzz around your booth.
- Consider doing a raffle, offer a prize, or special show discount to reward brides for visiting you. This will also help draw more attention to your booth!
- Give your attendees something enjoyable and fun to do, like an engaging demo to keep them more interested.
- Run presentations or video loops on large video monitors and/or play music to liven up your booth.
- In addition to giving away literature, also be sure to get the brides contact information so you can follow-up and send additional information afterward.
For more tips on the Do’s & Don’ts of selling at Bridal Show, please view the video below:
After the Show
- Follow-Up ASAP– It’s vital to maintain the momentum you built during the show and contact your leads while you are still fresh in their mind. Whether it’s an email, mailer or phone call, following-up right away is a great way to help your company stand out from competitors who may take weeks to follow-up with couples.
- Have Patience- Do not expect all of your bookings to occur right away. Engaged couples come to bridal shows at all points in their planning process.
- ROI- Keep in mind that this is an investment, and your return on your investment depends on you.
Remember, if you are proactive, bring your top team and implement just a few these tips, your show experience will be more successful, and more importantly, will lead to more business. Good luck and we look forward to seeing you all soon!