One of the mistakes exhibitors at a bridal show often make is to not prepare their staff to insure you get the ROI you want. Here are some tips to help increase your level of success.
Prepare Your Team
Once couples arrive at your booth, you want to ensure you have the best team onsite to promote your company and answer questions. Keep the following in mind to prepare your team:
- Arrive early and dress professionally.
- Allow more time than you think you need for your booth set-up.
- Give yourself time before the show begins to network with the other exhibitors so you can refer attendees back-and-forth.
- Have enough employees on-hand so you are able to speak to as many brides as possible.
- Give your employees regular breaks so they don’t burn out. Also be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Don’t hide in your booth or behind the tables! Stand (not sit) near the aisle to gain more foot traffic and appear more welcoming.
- Consider holding a contest to reward the employees who bring the most qualified leads.
- DO NOT start breaking down your booth until the show is over! If you start breaking down early, you will miss out on potential sales from the couples who arrived late and stay until the very end.
- Make sure they understand this is not a vacation, they can have fun with the couples, but not stand around and talk to other staff members and ignore the attendees.
- Have a follow up plan that includes how to collect hot leads at the show so you can follow up on them immediately and then a plan to follow up on the show lead list.
- See you at the show!
Upcoming Las Vegas Bridal Spectacular Events:
Veils & Vino at Cashman Center August 18 & 19, 2017
Bridal Spectacular at The Rio Hotel & Casino January 20 & 21, 2018
Bridal Spectacular Veils & Vino Coming July of 2018 TBA
Call 702-368-0088 for more information.