The Winter Bridal Spectacular Show is just a few weeks away where you will have the opportunity to meet with more quality brides than at any other bridal show in Las Vegas. And, this isn’t just any show — the 2016 winter Bridal Spectacular Show marks 25 great years helping Las Vegas brides, grooms and their family and friends plan the wedding of their dreams by connecting them with the top wedding professionals in Las Vegas, like you.
Whether you are new to the show or have been exhibiting for years, we have a few tips to assist you in preparing your booth, team and promotions that will help lead to a more successful show.
There is still plenty of time to reach out to brides before the show begins. Consider implementing a pre-show marketing plan to drive brides directly to your booth, such as:
- Include your booth number on all your pre-show communications, like emails, direct mail, ads, social media and your website.
- Send out a pre-show email blast with your booth number and ask brides to stop by to see you. You can also email personal invites with a special message or promotion you will be running during the show.
- Publish the Bridal Spectacular show schedule on your website and social media sites with a link to sign-up for an exclusive one-on-one consultation.
- Post announcements on your Facebook, twitter, Instagram and other social media channels asking your followers to visit you at the show and include your booth number. You can also run a social media contest or provide a social media offer for those who stop by.
- Offer brides a special gift or discount if they come visit your booth.
Make Your Booth “Pop”
Having a great looking booth with branded signage and handouts is vital to help you look professional and standout to brides. Be sure to create and order any booth materials in advance, including banners, business cards, brochures/handouts, signage, as well as a way to track your booth visitors.
To make it even easier for our vendors, Bridal Spectacular has teamed up with local advertising agency, Up All Day Creative Solutions, to provide you with an exclusive discount for custom designed marketing materials to help you get the most out of your show experience, including:
- Booth Signage & Backdrops
- Booth Flyers/Hand-Outs
- Pre and Post-Show Emails
- Pre and Post-Show Direct Mail Postcards
- And More
To learn more, please click here.
For more great tips on how set up your booth, check out these videos:
Bring You’re Top Team
Once couples arrive at your booth, you want to ensure you have the best team onsite to discuss your company and answer questions. Keep the following in mind when selecting your staff:
- Have enough staffers on-hand so you are able to speak to as many brides as possible.
- Bring booth staffers who are excited to be there — nothing is worse than an uninterested person who doesn’t look approachable.
- Give your staffers regular breaks so they don’t burn out.
- Don’t hide in your booth or behind the tables! Stand (not sit) near the aisle to gain more foot traffic and appear more approachable.
- Consider holding a contest to reward the staffers who bring the most qualified leads.
- Make friends with other vendors at the show so you can refer attendees back-and-forth.
During the Show
The show is only two days, so be sure to make the most out of it! Of course, you could just hang out in your booth and hope the brides will come talk to you, but if you are proactive you will achieve better results. Consider implementing these strategies to generate more leads:
- In addition to giving away literature, also be sure to get the brides contact information so you can follow-up and send additional information afterward.
- Consider doing a raffle, offer a prize, or special show discount to reward brides for visiting you. This will also help draw more attention to your booth.
- Give your attendees something enjoyable and fun to do, like an engaging demo to keep them more interested.
- Run presentations or videos on large a monitor and/or play music to liven up your booth.
- Put out a candy dish to slow down attendees long enough to engage them.
For more great tips on the Do’s & Don’ts of selling at a Bridal Show, please view this video:
Follow-up After the Show
It’s imperative to maintain the momentum you built during the show and contact your leads while you are still fresh in their mind. Whether it’s an email or phone call, following-up right away is a great way to help your company stand out from competitors who may take weeks to follow-up with couples.
If you are proactive, bring your top team and implement just a few of these tips, your show experience will be more successful, and more importantly, it can lead to more business. Good luck and we look forward to seeing you all soon!