When you think of my company, what comes to mind?
Then, listen closely… don’t interrupt… don’t encourage… JUST LISTEN.
- Are you surprised by what they said?
- What they thought was important?
- Was what they spoke about important to the customer or to them?
- Is it what you wanted to hear? Or something entirely different?
- Are the thoughts expressed current or outdate? Does it matter?
- If you could change or update their thoughts about your company, how would you go about it?
- What would you like changed?
- Was their statement clear?
- Was it relevant?
- Are you being clear with your message?
We often assume that the people who refer our business know its full range of services and selling points.
Maybe we should check from time to time…
Wedding Marketing Expert
The Wedding Marketing Blog