As we travel through the muddy waters of these troubling economic times, we often begin to doubt if the marketing tool that used to work is still working. While there have been some changes in how mainstream media work such as radio and television in reaching today’s brides, the truth is most bridal marketing tools like bridal shows, wedding magazine print, wedding web sites still do the job they were created to do. They bring brides to you!
I’m sure most bridal show producers and magazine publishers like myself agonize over bringing you the most leads and contact with brides possible. But the sad reality is we can’t make them buy from you. The purchasing decision a bride makes depends on the impression she has of your business, your product, your professionalism and whether she trusts you to do the job she has in mind.
Today’s brides are not the same as yesterday’s brides.
- She has trust issues (will you be in business tomorrow?)
- She want’s something she may have never seen before (are you staying cutting edge?)
- She wants to spend less money (do you have options for her?)
- She may wait until the last minute to book (can you take on last minute bookings?)
- She is staying young and you are getting older (how are you keeping a youthful look to your business?)
- She wants everything personalized to her needs (are you still doing cookie cutter what you did 5-10 years ago?)
As a good friend of mine in the bridal show business, Bruce Thiebauth said, “you must be Darwinian Marketers – Adapt or Die
Las Vegas wedding professionals rely on us (Bridal Spectacular Events, Inc.) to bring them contact with brides through bridal shows, Spectacular Bride and our website. We commit to always bringing you the most brides, we encourage you to constantly evaluate your business procedures to meet the needs of the brides. Read the other articles you will find located at Reachbrides.com for additional guidance in making these marketing tools work for you.”.