Whether you are a veteran of participating in bridal shows or just now signing up for your first one, it’s important to know more about how to qualify the attendees that are walking by your exhibit so that the ones you spend your time with are most likely to be an actual prospect for you. At our Las Vegas bridal show, The Bridal Spectacular we always have over 1,000 brides in attendance, but you can’t possibly speak to them all. Here are a few tips on how to find the bride who wants to find you.
Learn to quickly separate the serious prospects from the “just looking” with questions like these:
- Are you familiar with our product?
- Are you still looking for our product?
- What would you like to know about our product?
- Have you settled on a budget for our product?
- When do you plan to make a purchasing decision for this part of your wedding?
- Fill out a prospect card for follow up later, collect her name, phone, e-mail.
- Set up an appointment with her to meet after the show.
- Thank her for attending and send her on her way, there is already another bride waiting to talk to you.
- Follow up!